(905) 799 4660
(844) 612 1313


As an employer or payer, you are responsible for deducting Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions, Employment Insurance (EI) premiums and income tax from remuneration or other types of income you pay, remitting them to Canada Revenue Agency and reporting them on the applicable slips.

Employers need to ensure salary payments are made accurately and on time to maintain a good working relationship with their staff. However, the pressures of keeping up to date with legislation and software can pose challenges.

Our team is expert in transferring data seamlessly and taking control of clients' payroll. We can provide :
Periodic remittances to Canada Revenue Agency
Paystubs for employees
T4 & T4 summaries
T4A, T5, T5018 slips

Bookkeeping and accounting are integral part of running any business. Whether you hire an accountant or are comfortable doing it yourself, keeping your books in order will help keep track of required records.

Hiring an accountant during your business start-up phase may be advantageous as he or she can help answer your questions about bookkeeping and accounting.

All business organizations are required to submit annual financial statements to Canada Revenue Agency. Whilst we can draw up annual accounts to ensure directors meet their statutory obligations, we can also interpret the figures to help improve overall business performance.

We can provide a comprehensive range of bookkeeping and accounting services in Brampton, Mississauga and Etobicoke through our skilled accounting and management professionals who can assist all types of businesses with transaction of :

Accounts Payable
Accounts receivable & ageing reports
General ledger entries
Bank reconciliation
Trial Balance
Reports generation for taxation
Payroll Management
GST/HST Reports
WSIB reporting
CVOR & IFTA guidance